Wednesday 20 June, 2007

My Bajaj Avenger

Cars done, now time for the bike :- Blog No 2. Bajaj Avenger

This dates back to the time when the Kawasaki Eliminator launched in India, I just fell in love with the cruisier kind of design; the looks were just jaw-dropping and I knew that if I had to buy a bike it had to be a cruiser, NO MATTER WHAT!!!

This time finally came when I used to travel to office in my bro's Pulsar and I used to always get back home with a very bad back :(
At around the same time, Bajaj had launched the Avenger and so I thought I should give it a test drive.

What Bajaj has done is, they have kept all the good bits of the Kawasaki Eliminator and added a more powerful engine. (All the more better for me to buy this bike ;) ) - I shall cover more about the Technical aspects of this bike in another blog

So, I decided then that if I had a bike, then it had to be this. So I traded in my 'faithful' Bajaj Boxer which had served me for almost 4+ years and picked up the 'stylish' red Avenger.

As of today, I have been using this bike for almost 1.5 years and it still runs great. I have taken it on drives to Mysore, Nandi Hills, Mekedatu, Yediyur and various other places around Bangalore.I am still planning to take it to various other places in and around the country.

The only thing that I have to say is "It's still the best cruiser in the country"

No comments: