Wednesday 20 June, 2007

My Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX - and its problems :(

I recently bought a Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX, 2001 model, Silver, run 47000kms from Automart India . It ran well for almost 3000kms and then catastrophy struck. I started to have problems with it. The radiator burst because of which the car was sent away for repairs. The radiator got repaired but still the same, the car was still plagued with problems. I finally got the radiator replaced and the problems seemed to dissappear. My happiness however was shortlived because the car has started to face some minor problems again.
Now, I have dropped it off at my local mechanic and he says there is nothing to worry and the car would be back to normal in a day or two. I am really hoping that my car is back up and running asap. (There are still so many places my car and myself need to go.... ;) )

More about the car's tech specs and travelogue in future blogs...as soon as I get back my car .. :)

No comments: